Two new boards

I propse two new boards, the first being anything anti civ related, the second on urban survival.

I think anything anti-civ would work fine in the already-existing [iurl=http://www.rewild.info/conversations/index.php?board=13.0]Civilizations Collapse[/iurl] board.

As for Urban Survival, what exactly do you mean? I think all of our subsistence, tools and invisible technology sections could host threads on urban survival as much as non-urban.

Rigggghhht… I was only testing you… :slight_smile:

roflmao!!!

omg, that play rocked!

;D

shit, wish i could remember the name of it…

Mind you, I don’t mean to say that we definitely don’t need the new boards you suggested. But when I don’t get the purpose behind something someone suggests, I offer them my option, but I want to leave the door open for an argument against my argument. So feel free to argue with me if you don’t like my arguments. In short, if you don’t like my answer, make a case for what you want, maybe I just didn’t get what you meant the first time.

Generally I don’t like to add boards unless I really see the need for them. Too many boards means more to scroll through. I like economy of space. So if we can make an existing platform work, I would rather do that. But I remain open to suggestions.