The Paradise Builders?

Hey, long time reader of this forum, first time posting… I’ll introduce myself in a moment. A friend of mine turned me on to this website, I thought I would share it with some people here:
http://www.theparadisebuilders.org/
It’s a group of academics who are interested in creating a hunter-gatherer tribe somewhere in the south pacific and documenting the changes that occur in the mindsets of the people who volunteer. I think it will be a very interesting project to follow, even more to be a part of!

Little much for me. Cooking allows us to eat more varieties of foods, and a poly lifestyle seems to be set up to attract only a certain few segments of the population. That poly stuff has to be the result of unlearning cultural indoctrination rather than a “drop out of the frying pan straight into the fire.” I’ve seen it tear people up when they’ve been just dropped into it from living the western way.

Other than that, I’d love to see the results.

Agreed! Id be more interested in joining if the transition was a little easier, and if the polyamory wasnt mandatory. Just living a tropical island paradise life with a tight community of people would be great, I think the “raw” and “poly” lifestyle is just for the academics to see if their theories are correct. I dont think it will work with people straight out of a Western civilization, but who knows?