Symbol piracy and U

“pirates of all signs and meanings”- Hakim Bey
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a symbol that just popped oUt of nowhere, like the peace symbol did in the '60s, non-threatening, not loaded with the mental baggage of years of history, Usable by many disparate groups…

It came to me in a vision, I saw a Sign-
And the sign said: U.

U-turn.
Unite.
Universal.
Underground.
U R Under the inflUence… of symbolic thoUght.

If you have read IllUminatUs!, can you tell me what the letters LDD stand for? Legion of Dynamic Discord? Little DelUded DUpes?

All your symbols are belong to Us.

http://stashbox.org/18929/U1.PNG

The upward Hooking U - YoU will start to see it, U may make Use of it, onward and Upward…

This is jUst the beginning. What happens next is Up to U.

Upon further research, I have found the following startling facts:

The meme now known as “U” or “Uturn” was created thousands of years ago by a nameless prophet, who posted a Sign on the outskirts of one of the original cities, Ur…
The curved U+arrow symbol was meant to warn passerby away from the cities, back to their nomadic ways of life.

Secret societies, such as the “U:.U:.” have arisen over the ages, though many disagree, it is widely accepted that the initials stand for Unite Underground. The FaUst quote, “Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici” , used as a Magical slogan by occult types and V from Vendetta, takes on a whole new meaning when you understand that Latin uses V for U.

The current Systemic counter-conditioning seen here is proof positive that U is still a threat to the powers that be:

No Uturn signs are a cultural conditioning mechanism, to force us forward Unswervingly into the future as They imagine it.

But the power of U cannot be stopped.

LDD stands for whatever you say it does. Hagbard Celine always did.

Interesting about the U. but I wanna know what you think of Z…

Hail Eris and all that jazz

I actually think I kinda like this. Cool. Another U: in Daniel Quinn’s story, [url=http://www.ishmael.com/Education/Parables/uru.shtml]“URU in the Valley of Sleepers”[/rul], URU names the heroic “awakener”. Of course, URU = you “r” you, i.e. you yourself fill the role of awakener.