Some Perspective on This 'Bailout' Thing

So I was doodling about in front of the computer today, and did some basic math for giggles, and I came up with some grim perspectives. I also came up with some rather lighthearted observations. Here goes:

As Mr. Obama sends more money than most of us can even fathom into the abyss, never to be seen again (because no matter what the ‘experts’ say, it won’t be coming back); here’s a little perspective on the matter.

If the ONE TRILLION ($1,000,000,000) Dollars were measured in:

Seconds; the year would be 1977 - Bell-bottoms are still cool. The Bee-gees are sexy mo-fo’s after releasing “Saturday Night Fever”.
Minutes; the year would be 106AD – The Romans are in full-swing, and the Han Dynasty in China is going strong.
Hours, the year would be 112,146BC – Human beings would still be living mostly in caves. In Africa.
Days; Human beings (Homo sapiens sapiens) wouldn’t even EXIST yet.
Years; The planet Earth would still be so much cosmic dust and gas – it hasn’t even solidified into solid rock. (For that matter, I don’t even know if the SUN has formed at that point…)

If the average person makes $35,000 per year (HA!), and had $0 of living expenses, s/he would have to work for 28,571 years to pay back this ‘bailout’.

If the average household made $200,000 (giggle), and had $0 of living expenses, they would have to work for only 5,000 years – what a deal!

If the average person said: “Fuck this!” and just walked away, they’d have to work approximately 0 years to ‘pay back’ the imaginary green-paper-power that fat old white men lord over them.

Acording to modern astrophysics (or whatever branch of science), this universe was formed (or at leased came into this paticular incarnation of itsself) about 14 billion years ago. So… 1 trillion y.a. = ???
Earth is between 4 and 4.6 billion y.o.

If the average person said: "Fuck this!" and just walked away, they'd have to work approximately 0 years to 'pay back' the imaginary green-paper-power that fat old white men lord over them.

Hey hey! Obama is -clearly- a black man! So the money that the young, thin, charismatic black man and cadre of old, fat, white men lord over us!
=P