Rewilding Motivational Posters

I was visited by some inspiration today, so after a little time playing in the Gimp I present: rewilding motivational posters! (I hope this is the right board in the forum for this, but I figured if LOLCAT was okay…)

And if anyone has ideas for others, I have a template for them and can turn them out in a couple minutes now. The graphic just needs to have an aspect ratio of 1.5.

#2 today…

Third and final…

I was dreaming on it earlier today! haha. I was thinking of a picture of the salted deserts of the Fertile Cresent, with the word “Fertility” but I couldn’t come up with a very good tag line… something like… “not so much anymore” but that doesn’t pin down the civilizational component… anyone want to piggy-back on that?

What about something like: Destroyed by civilization, or Civilization happened to it?

Hmmm, when I said I “was visited by” inspiration and Urban Scout said he “was dreaming on it” our choice of words may have been more than accidental. I have been trying to actively think about this for a couple days now and I am coming up with nothing…

Hahaha. It’s hard to motivate yourself to make motivational posters!

the furtil cresent that’s in the middle east right? You could say something like the where the profits of civilzation walked.

Didn’t Rix coin “Civ Happens” awhile back? What about that?

Hahahaha. Civ Happens is great.

“FERTILITY”
Civ Happens.

Love it.

holy crap. if you printed these, i would totally buy/trade for them.

I would be happy to put together a Fertile Crescent poster if someone can point me to a suitable image. I haven’t been able to find a good public domain photo for it (what’s available in Wikimedia Commons is disproportionally Western).

I want to do positive posters too, not just negative ones. Here’s my salute to “Where Are Your Keys?”. (Image used with permission.)

But fear not, the snarky ones will continue too…

And it’s not a poster, but since I was playing in Gimp anyway I figured I would put a new spin on an old meme…

applause - I like that last one.