Rewild in Europe/ Projekt Genesis

Hello!

We are looking for people, who are interested in a Rewild- Project in Europe. We are organized in germany, the project is planed in scandinavia.

The idea is a mix-form between primitivism and historical village-communities. We want to live in a self- build village with community- houses for kids, men, women, for work & celebration and knowledge.
We even want to integrate aspects of permadesign for food and health- plants.
We want to live with about 40 people, incl. many kids!

If you are interested, please write us!!!

Tomorrow is in our hands- the future is unwritten!!!
projekt.genesis@web.de

Looks fucking badass! ;D But please write more so we can know a bit more concretely what this project entails before emailing. Pretty please. :-*

I am very interested in this project, too. I wrote an email a week ago, but didn’t get a response yet…

Greetings,
Boris

The idea is a mix-form between primitivism and historical village-communities

Now that is an interesting idea! To set up a rewilding community like Colonial Williamsburg or something. Having tourists come through a few times a year could generate money for hunting licenses, taxes, etc. as well as inspiring people to rewild by showing them what is possible.

sounds very interesting!! can you please give some more information?

I see, some basic-points has to be explained:

1. This will be a revolutionary project.
  2. We will NEVER deal with tourists, NEVER pay any taxes or licences!
  3. We will have to learn to fight - or stay slaves in the woods. We will choose the second!
  4. This is a anarcho- primitive project. We do not want to pe part of a deathly system!

Everyone who is REALLY interested- write us.

Let´s build up a new wild society!

I really wonder what happened to this project. Did it come to be? However, for those who are interested, a similar kind of thing will be taking place here in Finland. It’s called One Year in Stone Age, I haven’t read much about it yet, but apparently they are looking for volunteers who would be living outdoors as a “tribe” for 12 months. You can find about it in Facebook, I don’t know if they have a webpage yet.