Pulling for wildflowers coyote camp

Amongst the demolition of Grandma Finisia. We here Forrest, Ami, Nick, Chris, and Bob dragon camp are putting together a remodel that looks like swapping her horse pack string  for a bicycle bundle to help her get on here way to more counseling from the seven drum longhouses and the NAC of the west. You know that Grandma loves all the crews that have helped her along the way.

Now that she is out of the Shoshoni hoop, and coyotes camp I call to all those people that received digger sticks from coyote camp (you know who you are) to council together and help the vision of life giving to move forward in Root Festival around the summer solstice in Arco at 24-7 Nonnie Camp then onto Berry camp in Council then onto pinion nut camp around Bob Scott campground on hwy 50.

It would seem of great importance to understand such a beautiful life way through a vision not to let it disappear as the weasel bundle has done in the past leaving us wear we are at in the existence of the earth.

Furthermore I have known Grandma Finisia now some 15 years and watched her never change the one thing that remains true, to give everything its life. She has taken drastic measures in her life to make thisthing move forward always consulting the longhouses of all people. While this is happening she has been considered to be crazy, out here and in need of mental evaluation. This accusation is crazy she truly loves this vision, and wants to see it move forward she is up to date the sanest person I've ever met. If you have ever met a time in your life were you have pined for a meaning of all this craziness of the world you to can appreciate this vision of giving life to be able to go and gather your yearly cashes, to be able to reach around to the earth, creator, and yourself in one action while gathering in the right time when the seeds are aged to be able to cut them into the soil, to also gather seed bundles to take into similar climates and plant more Bigfoot gardens. It is this action that would be resurrecting the old life way that is needed for any hope to shift from heart eater walks in beauty way. I do hope we can pull together set our differences aside and work towards this giving creator something to smile about see you in 2009.
        A working model does exist in dragon camp. The thought that no matter what happens a group of people can come together love one another, help them with what is needed and continue that throughout life. I hope many people have witnessed this in their life because it's what is truly needed to love each other.

Grandma Finisia came seeking Council from dragon camp along her way. She was asking for intervention and got it in a demolition and a remodel and love all of it. Now she goes on seeking other clan over in Oregon (Paiute people). This was seen by all of us what a beautiful gift. You know it is not easy to kick this old woman's ass, when she is usually the on doing it. It took courage, love, and strength to reach around to her in this. That was very helpful for me in my growing of life. All things are received as they were seen gifts of god, everyone got to speak their truth.

You know if your going to forfeite the website "Pulling for Wildflowers.com" Nick, Ami, and I (dragon camp) would be very interested in taking it over. Nick knows the computer, and we would maybe need a little assistance on what we need to make that happen.

Thank You

[quote=“Greenforrest, post:1, topic:1104”]You know if your going to forfeit the website “Pulling for Wildflowers.org” Nick, Ami, and I (dragon camp) would be very interested in taking it over. Nick knows the computer, and we would maybe need a little assistance on what we need to make that happen.

Thank You[/quote]

Hello Forrest, Nick, Ami… Thanks for your offer. I am not ready to pull the plug on www.pullingforwildflowers.org yet, but we need your energy to keep it alive and thriving with new creative contributions ideas, plans, stories, inspiration, adventures, photos, creativity. Please send me your email address in a private email if you wish, so I can add you to the coyote’s camp email circle. I have some exciting news about a fresh Energetic Mind that wants to join us in Root Camp. Like the sticks in a campfire… when you seperate one burning stick from the camp fire, it’s fire quickly goes out… it is the combined energy of all the sticks united together that creates the warm flaming camp fire. So it is with a camp, clan or a tribe.

Orion
orion@pullingforwildflowers.org
coyotescamp@pullingforwildflowers.org