Portland metro area meet up?

hello all,

I have recently been spending time trying to make close connections and friends with other folks practicing and learning earthskills at TNW and have loved every minute of it. But I have a feeling there are more of us out here than just at TNW. So that said, would anyone be interested in having a little gathering around food and drink to just see what everyone out here is doing? To me having friends that are going through the same shit, questions, uncertainties is just as important as practicing skills. I hope this makes sense. I’d be willing to bring as much food as there are people. It would be fun too.

sincerely

Christopher

Hey, sounds great. I would for sure be into that. Just name a place and time and tell me how much food I should make! I’ve been dying to have some sort of social gathering to meet new people and make friends : )

My family and I would be into this fer sure

awesome green and selkie! Folks are more than welcomed to come over to my place. Let me get some things situated and I will post time, date, etc. Later today.

Christopher

Well, the only input I have as far as time is that I’ll be away for the next week for thanksgiving…So maybe sometime after that?

i was thinking this sunday. ???

Sure, go for it, just I won’t be able to come. : (

maybe next time.

Hey i’m just north of portland. lets meet up pooptowners.

rad! im officially on the road today. i will be ending up in ny in two weeks and plan on meeting with the fellowship along the way. hit me up thor.maelstrom@gmail.com.

maelstrom