Picture Postcards From a Wild Mind

Picture Postcards From a Wild Mind

I am amazed by what is called Radiant Thinking, www.worldtrans.org/essay/radiantthink.html whereby an object seen or one thought thought sparks a chain reaction of interrelated thoughts and ideas radiating out to even other thoughts, ideas, actions and consequences. It is the same as the electrical storm in our brains where the neurons fire, sparking & radiating neuron to neuron… creating the wild thoughts and ideas in our minds. Then you can take it one step further to realizing that this Firing and Sparking of Neurons in one Mind can radiate or bridge across the distance to another mind and spark another “Brain Storm” of thoughts and ideas within them. I guess that could also be called Inspiration.

One of my computer pastimes is to find a random quote that fires a chain reaction of neurons, creating thoughts and images and visions that are interrelated. Then with those radiant thoughts and ideas, I search the internet through random images until I find that perfect random image that connects with the radiant thoughts sparked by the quote, and then I search for a song with an interconnected meaning. I find this creative process very intriguing to see where my radiant thoughts will take me and what will be the outcome.

Here are a few Radiant Thoughts that I was lead to… I’ll try to figure out a way to embed the song to also share with you. I wonder where some of these radiant thoughts might spark across to your your radiant mind, firing your neurons along a radiating journey of thoughts and ideas.

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center]I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless,
as it extends into the world around us,it goes an equal
distance into the world within. ~ Lillian Smith

What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do…
especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling,
you are what you are right there and then. People don’t
have your past to hold against you.
No yesterdays on the road.

~William Least Heat Moon[/center]

[center][/center]

If any of you might enjoy joining me in this creative process, there are many quotes libraries http://tinyurl.com/684dvd on the net (or quote your own original words) and Flicker http://www.flickr.com/explore/ is a wonderful place to search millions of photos using keywords, and find amazing photos that spark radiant thoughts and imagination.

O>>

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]
[center] www.pullingforwildflowers.org[/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]