New Host, New Face

Hey all,

I’ve updated this site to the latest version of simple machines. Hopefully that will curb the spammers. I’ve also moved hosting to www.rewildportland.com, as I already have too many websites to maintain and am trying to compile them to one place. I’m pretty happy with the site look and feel. I’ll be going through the READ THIS FIRST section in the next couple weeks and re-writing most of it. Thanks for playing!

Hey nice job Peter. And I have to say that’s a better picture of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mornin’.

New site looks snazzy… in a lime green sort of way.

Nice hat, Urb!

Haha. Thanks!

Hey if you guys notice any glitches with the change over, or broken links please let me know so I can correct them. :slight_smile:

I’m playing around a bit with the new SMF and am looking for someone who can help me. I’d like to integrate this forum with social media so that all of the posts here can be shared on sites like facebook and twitter. Does anyone know how to help me with this?

Also, can you think of any other modifications that would improve the site?

AWESOME. Got the social media links working. Now, on whatever page you are on you can simply click the floating social media icons on the left side of the window and it will pull up the share window.

…anyone out there? Come say hi! :slight_smile:

Alright, finally getting myself back into the habit of checking often enough to effectively moderate and contribute. With the dropoff in wilderness skills classes in the winter and the losing of my “day job”, I’m effectively unemployed now anyway.

Yay! Now I just need to get back into regular foraging and hunting and trapping and such.