My experiment with my 'tribal diet'

I have tribal diet in quotes because i didn’t model it from any real tribal diet thats just what i called it.

I was tired of hearing older people complain about all their health problems. i decided to try to avoid them by a combination of eating healthy and exercise.

i decided to try to eat what a human needs to eat, that is a little amount of meat, and a lot of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. heres how i did it, it was a more of an experiment in a lifestyle than just a diet.

I started going to bed earlier and waking up earlier, this was mimiking more of a natual sleep cycle. I found this alone made me feel better when i woke up. also i started eating 3 smaller sized meals a day, instead of my tipical 2 big ones. I started the day off with whole grains, either a whole grain cereal or granola, raisens and vanilla soy milk. (my favorite)

then for lunch i would usually try to get a lot of vegetables and fruits, i frequented the salad bar and the produce department. and for dinner, something else happy, with more vegetables and fruits.

my diet is low on sugar, fat and salt, and contains hardly any cholesterol.
i also take a flintstones vitamin everday aswell.

what vitamins do: http://www.realtime.net/anr/vitamins.html

I also started to exercise everyday, nothing big, just doing 3-4 different exercies with weights.

after a week i felt great, i was eating a lot less than usuall but i had a ton of energy, i could go all day long like i was on 2 red bulls. i felt 100% all day also, no strange headaches, or times when i was really low on energy. i also woke up better and slept better, and becaue i felt good i was generally happier.

another side effect from this change in lifestyle was a loss of 18 pounds.

im satisfied with what i eat, i give my body what it needs, there are no times now where im craving something and i don’t know what it is.

this lifestyle has huge benefits to your health and well being

[hr]
Admin note: modified the link to make it clickable