Manderso Nation says

Perhaps you can help me unravel the mystery of these Prophetic words left by an unknown Visitor to the Wiki Journal - http://sacredhoop.wikispaces.com/along-hoop (I added the hyperlinks in his Wiki Entry) on our website www.pullingforwildflowers.org

Manderso Nation says: “Go to the Big Meadow above the Black Rock. Find the ground where you can see the sky and the mountain, talk to the people who lived there 16,000 years ago, when redwoods and firs as big as canyons filled the plain. Ask the people about the Giant Lake, and the mammoth at the water’s edge. Sing the song of that long-ago past, when the human was small and weak. For we will go there again, and the talk will be long and soft. The time is coming.”

Do any of you have any insights into what or who Manderso Nation is and the meanings of his words?

It parallells with a dream/vision I have of a Tipi / Hogan Village in a meadow next to Hot Spring Pools in a grassy meadow in the Black Rock Desert, not far from the Burning Man gathering. I found some interesting clues in my search of the Web, linking Manderso Nation to someone who operates a small commuter airplane service into Burning Man, and has photos of nearby Hot Springs on his Tribenet Profile.

Thanks,
Orion >>