Introductions

Thanks for the welcome,

Airique, Rix.

Rix, I’ll be checking your blog out too.

Ted

Hey all, friends call me EM and those who arent, well the don’t call LOL. I stumbled here via Urban Scouts myspace profile. I love anything outdoors and have learned many of the old ways as a child, It will be great to make some new friends of a peacefull likeminded nature. It would save me some writing to just check out my myspace profile if you care to learn more about me, Look forward to checking Rewild out.

EM

Welcome, Aboknapper, to myspace and here.

Hey, thanx everyone for the welcome, it is good to meet you all. Mountain Fest and Tribe of Anthropik seem interesting. I’ll be looking in to them more. Anyone else going to Mountain Fest?
peaceout
cedarsdad

Welcome all you newcomers!

Noobs, welcome!

Ah, I hadn’t noticed this thread. I suppose I should admit to my newness as well. Greetings to all existing members, including the other newcomers.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome, anyone from Arizona?

Hello, they still call me Nathan, the guy previously known as yexxle (the account I held for only a couple days). I decided to go for a name change already, as I have just started up a blog with the name “Tomorrow’s Woodsman”. I figured a matching name here would function nicely. I just felt it handy to say “hey, just me again”. :slight_smile:

Hey new people. :wink: Welcome.

Everyone give a warm welcome to tsuchi akurei.

“Tsuchi Akurei” who?

Is the newest member here.

No. I won’t submit. 8)

Greetings everyone!
My name is Erik.
I live in the beautiful state of Colorado.
I’m a 31yr stay-at-home Daddy to my amazing 2.5 month old son Charlie.
Many things have lead my wife and I to take an interest in Primitvism, (and Green Anarchism for that matter) including but not limited to the impending oil crash,the loss of connection to the natural(real)world,and having the skills and care to attempt to provide the knowledge of survival and appreciation of the Earth for our son.
It’s great to be on here!

welcome to the site, tsuchi akurei. and congratulations on the birth of your little boy. a few of us here are parents. having a young son of my own (16 mos) definitely colors everything i do and gives the rewilding experience a special impendingness.

Welcome all! I’d be up for a weekend gathering in the West Virginia area. I live in Northwest PA.

Hi y’all,
I’m Jimmy live in atlanta and have never posted to an internet message board. I’ve been into earthskills for about six years now. My main interest is plants. I gathered beautyberry (Callicarpa americana) leaves today to make a tincture. I read that science has recently confirmed the folklore remedy to keep ticks and mosquitoes off. So, I thought I’d give it a shot as the ticks and mosquitoes tend to love me. I took some pictures and will be adding to the wiki soon. I want to thank all the folks here for making this online community happen it’s a great resource.

Where in WV?

Welcome Jimmy, you’re the first person I’ve met first in real life and second online! Plants are my area of expertise as well. If Anthropik isn’t having a WV gathering this year we should just hijack it if there is enough interest. We can use the same location. What do people think about that?