Http://blackmesais.org/

http://blackmesais.org/

a guyhere from the university entangled in indgenous rigths send me that.

Its a camp for native americans so i understand. But its your country. Maybe you understand it.

Ididnt find a post about it in the forum

niko

Black Mesa Indigenous Support is a support group for traditional dineh (navajo) people who have been resisting a forced relocation for over 30 years. If you thought colonialism was over in the U.S., you were wrong!
This is an issue that everybody who works on indigenous rights should know about. It is very real, I’ve been there twice to help out the elders, and many people on the rez consider it genocide. In fact, according to the Geneva conventions, any act, “Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part” is considered genocide.
One time when I was there, The BIA and tribal police blockaded a sun dance and gave out tickets to attendees, and when it was over, they bulldozed the arbor, tree of life, lodges and offerings into a big pile. The BIA has destroyed wells, impounded sheep, put a ban on building and repairs to all buildings, and given costly tickets to these traditional people.
Lots of help is needed and most people are welcome to live with the elders in order to help with daily chores and to monitor their civil rights.
Another, more native website on this issue is: