Hidden tribe discovered!

How unfortunate that my first thought leans directly towards “civ will manage to screw these people over somehow”. Civ does not know how to keep its selfishly greedy hands to itself. Always just a matter of time.

My fears exactly!

Hmm… I wonder if their home is scheduled for the bad thing. I don’t have speakers. Say it isn’t so?

If someone is going to contact these people for the first time, who would that be? Is there some federation of indigenous interest out there which handles matters like this? Such an event would require a certain approach, I think, seeing as noone knows their language and it looks like they were shooting arrows at the plane. If thy’re to be relocated, whereto? Maybe they don’t have to be screwed over quite so much as one would think. Who the hell is in charge of dealing with this?

The young woman speaking in the video is a representative of a group that is urging everyone to leave the people alone. I believe she said that the UN position is to leave indigenous people alone. We can only hope that they hold out for a little while against corporate and evangelical interests.