Gorilla Groves

Hi, what stops us from multi storyed foodforests. I am not happy to be called a ground dwelling creature. Into arborforming we will go. The hive of the new order of aboreal apes. And then to sacred poetry the fugue of existence. Bending, climbing, eating, observing, poeticizing.
Gaia Bless, Mark.
www.re-fuse.org

Huh, tree dwelling. I just stood and admired some squirrel nests (OK, not gorillas. going with the tree thing here) with my son tonight, we wondered what they look and feel like inside. Cozy and dry, I bet.

I have really been watching and admiring the squirrels’ skill at moving throught the trees lately==they run like little parkour masters. So fast, such great jumpers and landers.

Gorillas dont live in trees. They are one of two apes that makes nests on the ground. Try being a chimp or an orangutang (better try chimp, we already have an orang on this site).

If that orangutan comment is in regards to me (or rather my former identity) there is always room for more orangutans :).

This idea of living in the trees is really wicked - I love tree houses and have always been enchanted by stories of cultures that live in the trees. Living in a ‘nest’ would be so cool, and you could set up ziplines and nets and stuff, it would be awesome.