Get down with Ouroboros Ponderosa!

Hola, feral friends!

Ouroboros Ponderosa (www.ouroborosponderosa.wordpress.com) is up and groovin’ with all the crows and sparrows, spreading the word on the intersection of spirituality and anarcho-primitivism. If anyone would like to submit an article by all means shoot me an e-mail at ouroborosponderosa@gmail.com.

The general premise of this blog is that all beings are of one spirit, of one family, divine and free, and civilization in essence is the denial and suppression of this ancient truth, attempting to hide the infinite tree of life behind an iron veil of illusion and amnesia.

Christian anarchists have been talking about something similar for a while, but I see anti-civilization tenancies in all spiritual traditions and vice versa: indigenous, shamanic, pagan, wiccan, buddhist, taoist, zen, etc. All have resonance with wild nature (which is basically the WHOLE FREAKIN UNIVERSE outside of civilization) as the will of the infinite intelligence of Creation, and recognize humanity’s that liberation through reunion with this cosmic principle is possible. I think this aspect is a vital addition to the emphasis on resistance so intimately intertwined with anarchism. Resistance just isn’t all there is to life, and a holistic paradigm needs much more than an anti- approach.

If anyone’s interested, again, shoot me an e-mail with your ideas or your writing and I’ll be happy to host it!

www.ouroborosponderosa.wordpress.com
ouroborosponderosa@gmail.com

I just checked it out - so far I love it!