Flex and Strengthen our Other Rewilding Muscles

Oooh, I love this new idea I see emerging–the forces within us, and our capacity to give gifts–as muscles.

Getting clear on which muscles to strengthen within, and how, gives a roadmap to throwing off domestication!

imagination
gratitude and giving thanks
dreaming
seeing the messages in dreams (ours, each other’s)
storytelling
empathy/feelers
resourcefulness/adaptability

what else?

How about the muscle of staying with the present? Understanding that you can’t change the past or control the future.

Letting go.

Lateral/egalitarian social interactions. (Includes not judging others in order to feel superior/inferior.)

These are personally significant examples. The last one is something I’ve already done a lot of work on. The first two, I plan to add to my “strength training exercise regime” some time soon. :wink:

Sorry if my using this message board like a diary ever gets annoying… is it an appropriate use of the forum? I wonder. Yes, even mods are not clear on the “rules” sometimes…

Questioning! Questions, questions, questions! (the muscle of questioning and curiosity)

Yeah, and with that would go the muscle of finding out about new, alternative options for taking action, options that lie outside of the familiar or common responses.

yeah yeah yeah! ;D

talk about finger poised over the post button. . . I almost discarded this one, but I love what you guys have added! It feels great to me to see this stuff gathered together in a neat bundle.

keep 'em coming!

Patience
Listen
Allow things to unfold
Pay attention

Shared Creation
Yes and…
grief muscles

healthy family connecting - relating to blood, adopted and other-than-human family, valuing such connections deeply and instinctually, supporting and feeding them.

Acceding, welcoming, faciliting, listening, moving, and muscles that link all muscles to one huge pulsating power structure that improves multitasking endurance and link awarness and essense link to all.