Feralizing with the bushmen

This video rocks my nonexistent sox! Too bad she speaks french.

I LOVE seeing stuff like this! Especially how frighteningly similar some dance styles are :slight_smile:

Great video… but so many ignorant comments.

whoa, it’s like a dream. a clairvoyant child prodigy. whoa.

no idea what they said : /

Youre right! Now that ai think about it, one of the steps the guys do in this is almost the same as what ai’ve seen australian aborigenes and a person doing an eagle dance (ai think Navajo) were doing.

[quote=“chase, post:6, topic:944”][quote author=Django link=topic=998.msg10794#msg10794 date=1213568488]
I LOVE seeing stuff like this! Especially how frighteningly similar some dance styles are :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Youre right! Now that ai think about it, one of the steps the guys do in this is almost the same as what ai’ve seen australian aborigenes and a person doing an eagle dance (ai think Navajo) were doing.[/quote]

Sounds like the collective danceconcious! Think we can do those moves to daft punk? god i hope so! :wink:

What a happy and kind appearing group, and such wonderful fancy dancing, courier combat footing awarness performances, red oacker paste appliance, wigwams, move bustin, etc. Plus, aside from that ness, I had zero clues that we have such tight and grounded body movement powers utilizable via our own bodies. Yay! Amazing! :slight_smile:

Ha, ok, I just realized I do have a clue; I’ve read via a book that when fancy dancing a person has a chance to appear floating from body movement fluidity, grace, and supercosmicpower. Which brings me to another bonus re-human-aboriginalizing component: lavitation. Yet, presently, I have zero time to nurish that component more than what I just did.

our,
E