Do not share your personal relevations?

Hello.
Over time I have realized that the more you share your personal religious expeiriences and relevations, the less and less they start to mean to you. Has this happend to anyone else, or is it just me?
(Also, sorry if this has already been touched upon or if this is in the wrong forum)

[quote=“treedeer, post:1, topic:402”]Hello.
Over time I have realized that the more you share your personal religious expeiriences and relevations, the less and less they start to mean to you. Has this happend to anyone else, or is it just me?
(Also, sorry if this has already been touched upon or if this is in the wrong forum)[/quote]

I don’t think it’s so much the sharing as it is the audience. Just my 2 cents…

Well, nothing wrong with sharing a personal incident or what not, in the appropriate light and audience, but I wouldn’t make it a point to tell everyone of something that happened to you, because it happened to you.
As well as sharing your personal ‘revelations’ (revelations means divine truth).
why? Well… at least be ware of those who do…

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

Do not share your treasured secrets. I can tell that you have, because of the forlonging your posts contain.

You probably never really vocalized your treasures before, and may have missed an opportunity to realize something about yourself. Speech is a sense with attachments like the sense of smell and taste. giving your insight speech also gave it attachments, attachment of meaning for the other person.

As you reflected your once wordless words to another person, you saw the meaninglessness of all words, and whatched a concept join in that meaningless.

What you missed and I hope to impart to you is that you are a meaning machine, but there are things inside of us that are not attached, that live freely.

You cannot give these non-attached things away, you can oinly dilute them with your attachment.

You may not be able to put the genie back in the bottle, but atleast now perhaps you can understnad the very nature of insight itself slightly better.