Closed my bank account today

And realized that I was still caring. When the teller asked me why I was closing it, I wanted to say, "Because I no longer want to support banks and by extension the federal reserve system becasue it was voted in by a heirarchy of rich elitists over christmas break while the majority of senators were on vacation. Also, I think that the value of this money is nothing, because there is no actual gold amount backing it up. In fact, another good reason to have cash on hand is that soon the dollar bill (Or amero if it comes to pass) will be tracked by a small radio frequency transmiter, and I want the anonominity of cash. Thank you, have a nice end of civ!
What I did was say “no reason.” He tried to persue it, but I ignored him.

In other news, I saw a sign that said to protect against terrorism, the bank would now be doing a full backround check and both the bank and the goverment moniter your purchases. So if you have washington mutual, Pull out now!

Oo did you just watch zeitgeist?

No several weeks ago, I just hadnt gotten the chance yet…

Haha I was with Wamu too! I pulled out just around when Chase bought em… or whatever happened. I really did it because I was terrible at overdrafting, but man I started realizing how much I didn’t need the banking system after all… but I guess I really do cuz I still get one of my relatives to cash my checks for me… oh well, one step at a time

Congratulations, Treedeer! I’m sure that was a very difficult step to take, but I’m glad to see you had the courage to take it.

~ SW

congratulations! i plan on doing the same in a few weeks when i move up to the Adirondacks, screw the banking cartels!