Address to the Longhouses

Longhouses
Monday, January 29, 2007

It was in a longhouse. A great longhouse. There were eagle fans there. There were condor fans there. There were medicine fans of the macaw there. There were sages from all over Turtle Island, North and South. They were standing there, the medicine people of many nations, in a great longhouse. When from the heavens there came a giant Lingam, on iron links, stretching into the heavens. The pendulum was like a great iron tower. And as it swung into the longhouse all the longhouse went to shards, and as the pendulum swung into the longhouse there stood at the head of the longhouse, a group of medicine people from all over turtle island with their fans and their sages, particular to their own homeland, their own hoop. And this pendulum swung into the face of the medicine man leading that ceremony there, standing there.
The lingam pulled up into the face of the man, and then stopped, just as he leaned forward to kiss it. Then the songs rose up. And the smokes rose up. And all the various fans pumped the smoke up and up and up that lingam. Then it turned, it groaned as it turned, and it began to fall back upon it’s own track. And all those things that had come up in the wake of it’s movement, now began to be ground down in it’s returning. As the pendulum took it’s sweep back across that expanse, all of civilization melted away. A great renewal sprang up in the people. The smoke, the smoke of the sages, clung to the lingam, and as it swung back upon itself, the smoke strung there like a spider web across it’s own track. I know this thing. I was there. I am that smoke.

Here in this place with Turtle Island there was always a people. The longhouses here knew they lived in a world peopled by what the Longhouse of the Nez Perce called “heart eater people.” This term defined a difference between “human beings” and those who did not walk in balance with creation.

Heart-eater people were the farmers & pueblo people who were sedentary and not semi-nomadic. Into this scenario came the Europeans, a seemingly all powerful white brother who saw their own image in these native city builders and aided them in a generations old conflict with the Hunting & Gathering children of the Sun.

As the symbiotic peoples of the west saw their resources literally devoured by the new invasion, many saw open warfare as counter productive. These Long Houses met and knew their direction was to only watch and see how this new magic or medicine worked and then only then work to unspin it. We were not to fight. The Crow got the picture early when Plenty Coup was given that message from the dwarf nation. Joseph was right to come to a place where he said “we will fight no more, forever” and we agree.

Our response is in answer to Joseph’s dilemma; how to fight no more forever, and still go on. The response must be to simply return to a way that is symbiotic with the Mother. Our reason is our conscience. We must be that symbiotic Child of the Sun, giving life instead of death in our individual life paths. Our hearts, souls, and spirits cry out for this, and only this. Even the Bible story is the same. This is our vision.

Who then is the child of Creator? Is it the one who lives in Creation as Creator gave it, or is it those who destroy that creation by not living in it, instead separating from it and choosing to live in one of their own creation. The story of Cain and Abel is the same story throughout ten thousand years of conquest. Cain was a city builder, owning the land and farming; Abel lived by following the wild animals of creation. With mankind divided that way, even the Hopi were Heart-eater or Cain’s children in that way.

The invader came to this land and just as described in Revelations of the Bible, forced the children of creation/creator into joining them in their destructive rebellion and assimilate or be murdered. Here this is a strange thing. The Christians came fulfilling their own prophecies, even forcing the last of the Children of God into the image of a beast or die. They knew what they did and to whom it was done. They made it evident when they called their victims “In Dios” or people of God. Now these same servants of destruction wait for this thing they’ve done to others to be done to them, because in all this they think they are righteous and are, themselves, the children of God. Again, who has more right to claim this name, those who refuse to live in the creation as God made it, or those who even in the face of such oppression choose to live in that good way.

Now, all of nature cries out for a different people; all the Mother is in travail waiting for the birth of this. We see our brothers and sisters everywhere, living things tortured and crying out for relief from a beast devouring everything knowing its time is short. We then, on this leveled playing field, we only have two choices – become the destruction or become that “child of God” - that Human Being. One’s conscience requires one to become the latter.

Who are those working to make things more abundant? If one eats berries, and plants those seeds back in one’s defecations, then that planting is occurring. If one collects the seeds of the plants one eats, and plants them back, then that one is working to make things more abundant. Much of Nevada, where once currants were abundant, the berries have all but disappeared. Ask the natives of Reese River, Nevada, those rubbing stones -those sacred bundles, “who are the ones planting back those berries?” they would tell of a Coyote Camp. In Idaho, they have started a nature preserve called Silver Creek near Sun Valley, where the Camas was rooted out years ago by the Mormon’s pigs. They will not return to Silver Creek on their own. If no one plants them back deliberately, they won’t be seen again. One hundred years ago, they were the dominant plant in the Biome. If one asked the people of Silver Creek “who plants the Camas back?” they would tell about Coyote Camp.

We are not ignorant of what the Christians promise to all those who do not do as they do. We are not ignorant to the fact that we propose to walk through a ten thousand year old firing range. We are not ignorant that for ten thousand years, these Heart-eaters have targeted we who walk in beauty until we are no more while worshipping the image of a beast, the failing society that is our world. Yet still, still we are going back. We invite any with courage to join in their own walk in this way.

Gandhi had a conflict with the British Empire over salt making. The people of India were to buy their salt from the English and not make their own. Gandhi and his friends went to making salt. They were beaten, jailed, and killed, and still they didn’t fight or divert from their purpose – they went and made salt only! We will be doing the same. We go back to the sage, the breadroot, and the bitterroot. They may jail us, beat us, or kill us, but we will not fight them. We only go to the sage; like Gandhi’s salt makers, we go.

We write this to you, so you know what we do and who we are. We are that returning to balance. We are the Rainbow Warriors choosing life and not death, and we are those walking that red road, inviting all to do the same.

All this, we hear in Coyote’s song. All this we sing to you. “Come away! Come away!” Heed Coyote talking to the children of Creation about the world heart-eater created. “Come out of her, my people, come out!” Coyote sings “Come away! Come away! Come walk in beauty again!”

Finisia Medrano
www.pullingforwildflowers.org

P.O. Box 113
Arco, Idaho, 83213

thank you.

This brings tears to my eyes. I felt it with my heart.
What a beautiful,inspiring message.
Thank you.

it should be apparent now to everyone that tranny granny is finisia medrano. my e mail is fnamedrano@yahoo.com and my cell@is 208 406 7818.it should be apparent now to everyone that the governments of the world and the us are in a war against terror.they are trying to get control over that which they have no control. in the domestic terror front the first cause would be to know your enemy. i want you also to know i am not any ones enemy. i have made it plain over and again that i do not want to be against anything but hope to , even in my arrest , ask the government to help me in returning this life way they undeniablely genocided away years ago. it makes sense to me to go to those who took something, for its return.
if you can picture me as for a revolution you must understand it is not of any kind the world has been familiar with. this is a revolution that is not against any thing or any one and is willing to use any thing even those governments and technologies viewed as distructive or evil in order to be for life bringing only without violence and there fore without conscience, willing to embrace anything or anybody and any government willing to give life and that is all.
recently i took a venture to the endgame folks and their forum. i would tell you that my experience is that in order to get on to that forum one must publickly accept all of the premises derrick sets forward in his book. i might agree with them on some level or even most of them but it seems to me that in this present political environment to do so is to sign upon a domestic terrorist list. the government would even be wise to construct just such a program to know its enemies and the threat they are trying to get control over.
 if you cannot look at the world and look at derricks work and words and not agree with most of what is said you are really not awake. civilization and population and technology has long ago out reached sustainable limits if ever it was sustainable. i am not for it . i am not against it either. i have only limited time and energy and i would make deals with angels or devils to work for bringing live and life bringing only. my limited energy will be used FOR life and not diverted AGAINST anything.
do i own a car? no. will i solicit you with yours to help me haul seedling plums to places distant from where they have been started? yes. will i vote or join or work for a government its agencies or agents? no, but i will work with them and have even already asked their help for this effort of planting back. dont misunderstand me but understand me fully, i am single minded in giving life to this earth only. that is the nature of this thought or revolution if you must call it that. i dont want to be against anything so i will not . we , i do not make member lists . i give it all away without strings. thank you for this format ,finisia medrano