Racist behaveour of rewilders?

hi i put a post about the no border camp in calais.

one answer. ver offending staff partly realy racist and unreflecting.

we have concrete talk about that. racism antiracism is also rewilding green anarchy.
let do that. primitive worse dirty people . wouldnt think like that they often believe things. and do it.

talking with norway guys. how dumb are the natives but this holy mala. spotted eagle. and we the white shit learn primitive technology ecofriendly and shit better sand natives.

look at our own history, and we wont talk everything to everybody anymore. get infos on aborignial real life .

One thing europe is different to us us or more america (mexica movement)
its closer less space, agriculture cultivation. we are different and ure origin in europe has respect for ure and our origin. fuck white trash.

i live in germany here is green space used but not real wild. its used old fabric insustry hosital train rails …

[quote=“streunner, post:1, topic:1429”]shit better sand natives.

l[/quote]

its / than or as natives

I’d like to chime in, but I have no clue what you’re trying to say. Can you clarify?

i think ze refers to the response posted in the “no borders calais” thread? someone there posted about rewilding needs closed borders or something. I decided not to respond to that, because i didnt feel like such a negative thread at that time. I thought other people would fall all over that one but this place isnt as busy as it used to be…

take care