Native America and white man's politics, Are we truely a FREE PEOPLE?

YA’'AT’EEH!
MY HEART AND THAT OF MANY FIRST PEOPLE WEIGHS HEAVY WITH SADDNESS BECAUSE THE ONLY VIABLE CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT THAT WOULD HAVE GIVEN OUR PEOPLE A FAIR SHAKE WAS BURIED BY THE SOLDOUT MEDIA FROM THE AGENTS OF THE MONEY MACHINES WHOM FEARED A REAL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IN THE WHITE HOUSE. THAT MAN IS BILL RICHARDSON. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

T’A’A’ IIYISI AHE’HEE’, NIZHO’NI’GO’ NANINA.
DINE’ WARRIOR.

I don’t know, Kucinich is still in the race… I mean, insofar as he’s ever been in any race. Obviously, he doesn’t have a chance in hell, but he hasn’t backed out like Richardson has.

BTW, I’m not sure this is the best sub-forum to post this message in, but welcome to Rewild anyway! It’s good to hear from a Diné. I’ve been working on a novel with a Diné character in it. :slight_smile:

i have a hard time thinking that the presidency can have much positive impact (regardless of who has it), but perhaps i’m just jaded.

that being said, yeah, at least Kucinich is still in (insofar as he’s still running, but has no chance of actually winning the nomination, much less the general election).

(and, also, welcome :))

From now on when someone says to me “You have no right to complain because you did not vote” I will respond with “So I have no right to talk about how evil Satan is because I do not worship him?”

Politics have always bored the snot out of me. Look at the wild – does it have a government? Do undomesticated animals need a system to tell them how to go about doing their thing? The whole thing rubs me the wrong way. I agree that people who are a major threat to others need a time out and maybe that time out will last the rest of their lives… but beyond that… it seems to me like things are always manifesting complexity for the sake of a dearth of simple ways of hurting ourselves. If that makes any sense. Corruption is soooooooooooooooo bad and soooooooooooooo prevalent. Boo hiss.