Good online sources for herbs, minerals, seeds, etc?

I’m not sure if this post is in the right place, feel free to correct me.

The ecosystem in my area isn’t currently the healthiest, nor is the economy, so it’s hard to find herbs and other natural ingredients to forage or buy. I wouldn’t even know how to start rewilding here because so many native plants seem too rare to find. No plants, no seeds, no plants. So…anyone know some trustworthy online sources for such things? By “such things” and “etc”, I mean a lot of things, but mainly herbs and seeds. Preferably organic, non-GMO, etc, y’all probably get the gist. But an unorganic herb is still better than a plastic pill.

Mountain Rose Herbs has a lot of what I want, but not quite everything, and I’d also like a second opinion from some other like-minded folks. They trustworthy? Not sending the wrong herbs? No hemlock instead of parsley? I’d like to believe they have good intentions, but I’m always mistrusting of popular companies because big often goes bad. And I should probably specify the things I’m looking for to aid in any suggestions.

*Wild Carrot/Queen Anne’s Lace Seeds- This one is tricky, because I’m afraid someone might sell me poison hemlock instead.
*Syrian Rue
*Salvia Divinorum (sorry if this is too controversial to mention on here)
*Organic Honey
*Sugar Cane Juice OR Pure Cane Sugar
*Oldest Known Heirloom Seed Varieties- Maize, Wheat, Rice, Oats, Pea, Common Bean, Lima Bean, Chickpea, Lentil, Peanut, Bell Pepper, Chili Pepper, Tomato, Potato, Watermelon, Cucumber, Pumpkin
*OR Various Crop Wild Relative Seeds
*Seeds Of Illinois/Missouri Natives
*Natural Corks Of Assorted Sizes
*Natron (NOT Just Sodium Bicarbonate)
*Steam Activated Charcoal
*Thuja
*Organic Maple Syrup
*Western Stoneseed Root
*Organic Coffee
*Lachesia

Well that’s all I can think of at the moment, it’s midnight here and my head is killing me from staring at this screen, so I guess I’ll add whatever I remember tomorrow. This could just be like a community resource page for online herb/seed/mineral/food sources. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Oh and by the way, this is formerly Firekin4 speaking.