Purity/Seriousness

After having dug to a depth of 50 feet last year, Mexican scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Mexicans, in the weeks that followed, Texan scientists dug to a depth of 75 feet, and shortly after, headlines in the Houston newspapers read: " Texas archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the Mexicans."

One week later, “Navajo Nation Council”, in its Window Rock, Navajo times newsletter reported the following:

"After digging as deep as 90 feet in wash beds near Kayenta, Elmer Chee, a self taught archeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing.

Chee has therefore concluded that 300 years ago Natives had  already gone wireless."
               Ayyyyyyyye.

fuck yeah. ;D

I e-mailed that to some friends. :slight_smile: (Wirelessly…)

So Scout,

When are you going to go “Beyond Hipster”?

What value do you get out of participating in that scene?

It seems to me, you often complain about the scene.

Rarely, and correct me, please, do you ever gush about this scene.

Branch out, brother.

I got housewives planting permaculture gardens.

TonyZ,

It’s taken me a while to respond to this comment.

Your first sentence breaks the rules of communication the other moderators and I have laid down for this site. “When are you going to go beyond hipster?” is unsolicited advice phrased as a question, and it really disgusts me. Especially after the personal heart to heart we had about this very subject a few months back. By giving me unsolicited advice it implies that you think you have the authority to give it, which means you have already made up your mind about me and what I do, without first asking the question; “What value do you get out of participating in that scene.” That question is meaningless after the first sentence because you’ve already told me how you feel about it and what you think I should do (go beyond).

Than you make more assumptions about me and lecture me; “Branch out brother.”

My patience is wearing really thin, as other moderators and I have to continuously remind you of the rules here. Either you make a commitment to the rules of communication here at rewild.info or find another site that suits your needs for communication. I don’t have time or the energy to continue to do this (and I doubt the other moderators have the time/energy for this either), time and time again . I will not (and do not want the other moderators to) gum up the forum giving you free therapy in non-violent internet communication of the rewild.info brand. If you continue to post unsolicited advice and assumptions, it will eventually lead to deactivation of your account and blocking of your IP address. Of course, I highly value your passion for fungi and find that your greatest attribute to this site. I would rather see you here, following the rules of communication, rather than have you disappear to another site.