Boy On a Stick and Slither

Here is the next one

Cool stuff. “Mystery solved” is my favourite.

hey i’m an animal too! Guess I’m not allpwed : /
oh well who would want to spend eternity in heaven anyhow? I’d rather be on the earth.

Late as always.

(BTW, I chose this one for its topicality-- Willem’s recent thoughts on objects as subjective actors. :))

[quote=“SilverArrow, post:18, topic:466”]Late as always.

(BTW, I chose this one for its topicality-- Willem’s recent thoughts on objects as subjective actors. :))[/quote]

Where can I find said thoughts? Sounds like an interesting discussion.

JustVisiting-
I wrote about it in response to Scout’s question here.

ah, thanks :slight_smile:

…

Fenriswolfr’s post in “comics” reminded me to resurrect this thread. (Thanks for that one, by the way, Fenris! I simultaneously laughed and got the shivers, especially since it actually happened.)

I don’t know how many people read/enjoy Boy on a Stick when I post it here, but I hope it has been worthwhile so far.

I loved 'em, thanks for sharing : )

i think they’re very funny; def worthwhile :slight_smile:

On time this week!

THese are wicked awesome. Thanks Blue Heron.

Glad you enjoyed them, Matt…

(Weirdly, I can no longer see them. Something happened to my rewild.info acccount, and image “attachments” have disappeared. I cannot upload images or see uploaded images. I can only see images made by URL links now. :P)

the rewild frontier!!! ;D

Ahhh!!! Don’t ever scare me like that again, Jana!

scare you? oh, the space thing.

er, i just meant people haven’t completely ruined the rewild frontier–the bleeding edge of our rewilding minds, hearts, lives, bodies. . .

space can stay wild without me, just fine. i love the star people and all, but i have a feeling their hospitality would feel a tad cold for us folk.

Yeah, the implication is “yet”. Definitely scary.

There are already lots of things I see that are putting rewilding on thin ice … the commodification of rewilding. Restaurants and groceries that boast “wild” food. (I noticed Trader Joe’s has wild mushrooms; the farmer’s market I was at last week had a stand that was SELLING wild greens.)

I let these things bother me too much. (Or do I?)