Rewilders in Trouble with "The Law"

So, lately I’ve been wanting to compile a list of rewilders who have been hassled by the law. I’m thinking of when Tranny Granny (Finisia) was jailed:

http://people.tribe.net/13cd0aa5-684a-4ae2-aea7-32c9a106ad7c/blog/b1c0e93e-db65-4d74-8484-b3cb090f67c5

Or when Lynx Vilden was banned from national forest for a year for taking a class there without a permit:

http://www.methowvalleynews.com/story.php?id=4005

Does anyone have any other stories/articles about this? I’m curious because I’d like to know how to avoid breaking the laws, and avoid getting in trouble with the law.

I’ve heard of this guy before… arrested in NY Central park for eating a dandelion (or inciting people to) or something. Sure you can find his story stuff on here.

My little brother used to get picked up by the local pigs and dropped back home because he looked like a runaway (no shoes, backpack, dirty). Also, my neighbor called the fire department because we started a fire by bowdrill on the concrete in our backyard. Not as severe as getting arrested, but still trouble.

Just to relate an interesting personal experience: the other day I had the cops called on me by someone watching me from their house as I walked along the side of the street (a dead end residential street), because they thought I looked weird. :o I was just dressed for a hike (neck knife, odd “shoes”, camo waist pack, and a skirt - i.e. my normal clothes). I think they thought I was a drug addict about to rob somebody. People are sooo insane and living in fear here in North Bend, WA! In fear of everyone except the police I guess - it’s hilarious to read the police beat section of the little town paper, and hear of the ridiculous things people call the police for (the most recent one was a pet pig loose in some lady’s yard. “The police returned the pig to its owner.” ::)).

Luckily I had previously met the cop who stopped me (who happened to live across the street where I was walking), since he sometimes hunts in the forest next door to my sister’s place, so he was cool (although he started out giving me the third degree and demanding my personal information >:().