How to behave with this kind movies

does anybody knnows how too see this movies.

“American Outrage”

http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/

The Snowbowl Effect

i mean. Is it to critical. to posh thinking. or too intellectual. And it should be taken with a smile not so serious or is it populism??
IS it real story?

Whichever of those two stories you mentioned, yes, they’re true. Why wouldn’t you think they’re true? By that, I mean what aspects might you find hard to believe?

yesterday was they did a screening with this movies in berlin.

no its onliy the thing there are this german people which have been at teaching drum in us and they romanticise so much.

since this experience i dont know where to draw the line.
maybe i get a chance to see them.

u know theres also a nazi thing in germany.
with rules and groups hidden people with nazi thoughts.

the movies titles seem a bit manipulating. holocoutst. snowball effect. American outrage. i could be more slightly.

im still confused

[quote=“streunner, post:3, topic:1351”]u know theres also a nazi thing in germany.
with rules and groups hidden people with nazi thoughts.[/quote]
You mean stuff like the “Fürstentum Germania” - I just saw a take on that. It really downs me. At first glance it sounded like a nice thing - people getting together to form a sustainable community with emphasis on self sustaining and getting rid of state influence, but then it started to get odd as they proclaimed independent from Germany and printed their own passports and once you dig deeper into it, a whole crapload of conspiracy theories, esoteric mumbojumbo, NAZI thinking, antisemitism, feudalism, hierarchies, neglect and frantic collapsism is dropped on you. I really hate such things, as they make a constructive, realistic and sane consideration of a future beyond industrialization and/or civilization look like foolish doomsdaying originating in crazy esoteric cults. blarch!