Blub topic

i wish u love love and loveā€¦ :frowning: :-*

hej every body. how are u going? this fishing lines are so new and complicated can so easy to catch fish too easy. but also hard.

killed the fish with the hand still love my fish skinn him. still love u all and my fish.

love u all girls and girls hope u throw some herbs for me in the wind. for heling healing healing and love

Love to u all! Think all we all love u. every dust tiny thing loves youā€¦

i breath for u all. I think of all of u collecting flowers. i think of u feeling the wind. ithink of all of u breatyhing in my skin. i think of u i love u i thank u all rewilding calling fellowers.

We all love u love too You Love you now. do what u want now. if u can. i u feel its safe to risk. there is love. we love. our love. love and laugh. love love love

Things changingā€¦ i dont know how to behave. Espacially with behaveaors other, feel myself in a view of the scurity uniform and the orders in the northern capitals.

hee in the land iam is it different. the travel from the north to the south, the capital of this land. got enrgy to outside. what i experience. i wanna connect to the soil the earth so close so intimate. It seem to end this wish. its not so hard. but more hard here in the capital.

people who sitting close to each other in the internet dancing micromooving dances. ITs the respect of having equal right an the freedom of flat or not mother or not family or job or notā€¦

free food at places also for control, where are you what do you sayā€¦ I felel triked by friendsā€¦ im tiredā€¦ my body pain i havent cared about it i missed changesā€¦ do my friend try to bring me away from myself. i fear other. buttercake is not good. food is bad. often puke like a oil pipe. the content isnt black gold maybe brrown gold. who will talk about.

blub blub blub. the healthy fishā€¦ the willd plants are dead on the walls of chemical synthetich strong coloursā€¦ cheating is the new world order, rich are we, poor the one who is too hoest and loveful. jesus diend not ā€¦

love is a word which is to bound youā€¦abandon is the freedom hereā€¦nothing ends. just abandon go ons in a way u get back what u never needed. the rich bite the juicy meat of the poor, which work out of there lovely heart out of there stupid musclesā€¦ only cause were are not learned in a job we just do feral like abondon or children looking for the warms of an object giving a refusal place.

the plants are great here, plants in the north are gate to heaven. if ure friends allow it and u not treat u. plants make u attackable and sensitive. better eat trash and u feel dead and not attackableā€¦ its a thin red line between selfdestruction and treeror by the freinds who hurt you out of love and fear.

love the back think of thier faultā€¦ what can we doā€¦