An explanation of my ideas

do those who think humans as a disease only then also think all human societies even those that did live in harmony as that disease? i do think civilization may fit their negative image but in rewilding i see the hope of resurrecting a genocided life way that is in harmony and symbiotic and not parasitic. we are not divided at www.pullingforwildflowers.org but we are offering two hoops to interact with . look for kim slayton , les , or finisia medrano thankyou

Somewhat related note:

I bike 13 miles to work a couple times a week. I’m in central Ohio, and going 100 miles (as the crow flies) gets me out of state. So, I could bike across vast stretchs in days, spending only a few hours per day travelling, and the rest of each day foraging/hunting/fishing or whatever seems appropriate at that particular time & place.

Actually, I think getting that point across, that humans don’t necessarily act as a disease, is central to getting back to the true path of humanity, not separate from the world, but fully a part of it.