Knives

Hey it looks like we bought the EXACT same two knives…siblings at least. And i share the exact same experience with them. Im very happy with them but would NOT invest the money in the triflex again. Rather id pay a little more money and invest in a very decent quality blade that holds its own a little longer.

Is the triflex easier to sharpen than the carbon blades?

Good one, i’ll try it out and let you know. Im not sure if my sharpening skills are that great though because it has taken me quite some time to get the triflex sharp again and it does loose its edge real fast.

Must be doing something wrong, but i can’t get my knives razorsharp. What procedure do people use to sharpen their knives? I think i need to get a new whetstone actually, but i found anyway that whenever i get my knives sharp they loose their edge real fast. I do use them alot though.

Let us know how you like them! I haven’t found anything better for the price. $12 is nothing for a knife that can do most anything you need it to, and last a lifetime while doing it.

I love my Mora. Every sojourn starts with my Mora on my hip, walking stick in hand, and some sort of excuse spewing from my mouth as to why I can’t do those chores right now because playing in the woods is important business.