Camp land San diego

150 humans, that’s the number your idealism will put out of work with your plan to close camp land on the bay.

I’m not sure whether you missed my post in your other thread (Plans for mission bay, san diego), or whether this is a real critique of our “idealism”.

Assuming it’s the latter, I speak only for myself when I say that I certainly do feel for those 150 wage-slaves, now freed to pursue better and more meaningful things. Best of luck to them casting off the rest of their chains.
The glass is always half “what-ever-you-see”, my friend, and the “what about our jobs!?” argument has no ethical basis (just think about all those “poor” Nazi executioners who lost their jobs after the war… What a “shame”).

p.s. No, I’m not trying to compare these people to Nazis. I’m just a little tired of hearing this ridiculous argument: “Stop global warming? Stop throwing innocent people in prison? Stop damning the planet? That would put me out of a job!!!”
My apologies if I come off as callous, but I’m sure these people will adapt; our species has been doing it for a long time.